| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergamo in August is really warm at 21.65 °C (70.97 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 129.2mm (5.1in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergamo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bergamo, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergamo: