| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergamo in December is very cool at 2.6 °C (36.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 55.5mm (2.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:40 long and the longest day is 8:55 long with an average length of 8:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergamo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bergamo, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergamo: