| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergamo in January is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 71mm (2.8in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:45 long and the longest day is 9:37 long with an average length of 9:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergamo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bergamo, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergamo: