| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergamo in July is really warm at 22.35 °C (72.23 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 110.1mm (4.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:49 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 15:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergamo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bergamo, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergamo: