| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergamo in October is mild at 13.25 °C (55.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 108.6mm (4.3in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergamo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bergamo, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergamo: