| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bergamo in February is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 64.3mm (2.5in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:58 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Bergamo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bergamo, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bergamo: